Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 3 February 2016

Review: Shane

Shane Shane by Jo Raven
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I loved this story, Shane and Cassie, I immediately remembered Cassie from reading Jessie's story, she was rather naughty and caused a right uproar in that story, so I was immediately intrigued as to what was going to happen in this story about Shane another of the damaged guys Jo writes so amazingly about. Shane has had so much happen to him in his past that it is amazing he is even sane never mind so damn caring and definitely cute!!

It is not long before I see why Cassie did what she did to Jessie, but she went about it all wrong, but it soon becomes clear she had only eyes for one person and it is not Jessie it is Shane, and unknown to her Shane is crazy about her.

So we read on, Cassie with her baggage and Shane with his, can they unpack their baggage and put their lives in order with each other's help? well to find that out you have to read the book and believe me, you will love it from page 1 to the last page.





View all my reviews

1 comment: